Adela Technologies is a fast-growing, cloud-focused managed service provider based out of the Washington DC metro area. We support clients in various industries, such as non-profit, energy, education, healthcare, and the federal government. Our work in these various industries allows us to provide customized support solutions for any organization.
We believe in challenging the status quo and encouraging creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on our company culture and transparency. We believe every employee is equally valuable and vital to executing our company vision.
- Design, develop, and implement business intelligence solutions (analytic reports and dashboards) using Tableau, Qlik, Business Objects, Microsoft Power BI or other BI (Business Intelligence) tools
- Generate reporting, dashboards, and metrics for BI solutions
- Design and create data visualizations and reports according to user requirements and integrate into existing applications
- Develop and maintain data queries to provide transformed/customized data
- Scripting in Python, R, or other query language.
- Ability to take complex data analytics and create insightful and actionable metrics related to the mission
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience designing and developing data analytics and business intelligence solutions using Tableau, Qlik, Business Objects, Microsoft Power BI, or a related BI tool required
- Excel spreadsheet data analysis experience required
- SQL data query experience desired
- Database experience desired. Including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, MySQL, Informatica, etc.
- Knowledge of Business Objects, specifically Universe Management, is preferred
Must have a Secret clearance, Active Secret or Interim Secret is preferred. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
BS/BA degree and 3 years related experience OR AA/AS degree and 7 years related experience OR HS and 9 years related experience.
**Candidate must be willing to come on-site on occasion may be required**
**COVID-19 Procedures: On-boarding will require 1-2 visits to Patuxent River, MD. Training will be virtual and telework maximized/permitted to the greatest extent possible.
What We Offer:
- Advancement Opportunities
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package – Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and 401(k) matching.
- Many remote opportunities – Adela does have some remote opportunities, although we work hard to ensure you never feel like you are working remotely!
- Certification Reimbursement – At Adela we want to help invest in your educational development. That’s why we will reimburse employees for the cost of many types of certifications relating to their field.
- Celebrations! – We believe in celebrating successes and rewarding our employees. We love to gather everyone for team-building exercises, happy hour, birthdays, holiday parties, etc.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related tasks to meet the needs of the organization.
Adela Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.